I've been a total slacker the last several days, but I will try very hard this weekend to catch up on all my commenting for ICLW! My family is in town for Christmas and I am just trying to soak up every minute that I can! We've had a great time so far. My niece is 4 years old and we have had lots of fun playing games and making Gingerbread cookies! I will post some pics soon.
We have a long day tomorrow, so I'm going to keep this post very short and sweet. :-) I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and I hope that 2010 is a great year for all of us!









I woke up at 4am to ICLW. It is now after 6am.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I am dedicated to spread love and joy and hugs via comments.
Sending you and yours nothing but blessings and love in the new year...
ICLW! the grey lady
Enjoy this time with your family! That's what you're supposed to do!! :o) Have a very Merry Christmas!!!
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxo
~Michelle
So nice that your family is is town for the holidays! Enjoy your time with your niece. Family is more important than commenting on blogs. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteICLW
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the time with your fam! Merry Christmas!!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a fabulous Christmas! My new ornament looks awfully pretty on the tree!
ReplyDelete*ICLW*