Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

11 Weeks

Wow, I can't believe that I'm already at 11 weeks today. This first trimester is almost over! I'm still feeling tired, but I don't think I'm as tired as I was before. I haven't had any intestinal issues in over a week now either. Woohoo! I did go to see a nutritionist yesterday and unfortunately it turned out to be a complete waste of time and money. She wasn't able to tell me anything that I didn't already know. Oh well. The highlight of my day yesterday was having my LAST PIO shot. Woohoo!!!! I can't even tell you how excited I am to be done with those shots. :-) The only other change I've noticed is that the last 3-4 nights in a row I've had to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom three times instead of just one. Sometimes I think I'm walking to the bathroom and back to bed with my eyes closed. I'm convinced that I'm still half asleep when I'm getting up.

Chris' surgery went really well last Friday. Thank you for all the sweet comments and prayers! When the nurse came to get me after his surgery the first thing she told me was that he was really loopy! That was quite an understatement. He was so drugged up and goofy. It was really funny. I went to stand beside the bed and he reached his hand out from under the blanket to hold my hand. After a few minutes he started reaching his hand out in the air towards me and when I asked him what he needed he said "babies...where are the babies?". I told him they were right there in my tummy and he reached his hand over and started rubbing my tummy. So sweet! :-) He's going to be such a great dad.

That's about all I have for now. It's getting close to bedtime and I need to go have my evening snack. Before I go, I will leave you with something I've been promising for weeks...the bump picture! Please excuse the poor quality of the picture. The batteries died in my camera and we had to use Chris' phone.



21 comments:

  1. I definitely believe you might be pregnant! :) Love it...can't wait to see you and hug those little ones. Glad to hear unca kiss is doing well.
    Love you both, um, all 4, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for no more shots and feeling less tired! I'm a day behind you and I think I feel more tired everyday as second tri comes closer, lol

    teamjinfred.wordpress.com

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 11 weeks!! So glad you're feeling well!! Such a cute lil belly pic!! :) Glad Chris' surgery went well. Almost to the second tri!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your blog today and wanted to let you know it gave me so much hope! My dh and I will be doing our 3rd ivf attempt in July...congrats to you and dh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 11 weeks!?!?! That's awesome! I am so glad that things are going well. And I know the joy you are feeling about being down with the PIO! What a pain in the butt ;) That's a very funny story about hubby! Glad you had the babies handy to show him! And btw, you are beautiful! Absolutely glowing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bump! So cute. Congrats on almost 2nd trimester!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah for no more PIO they suck. You will be lumpy for a bit wherever you injected and may feel some sensations, but it will go away. You are so cute in your pic, and very excited for your and your hubby and your twins, yeah! Happy iclw.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw you look so great pregnant! You have that glow they talk about! Congrats on the twins, that is amazing

    ICLW #119

    http://lovelyladybump.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful bump, and congrats for nearing the end of the first trimester!

    Happy ICLW!
    ~Miriam (ICLW #38)
    Hannah Wept, Sarah Laughed

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here from ICLW.

    Congrats on 11 weeks! Cute bump.

    http://www.teseivf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. How sweet! That makes me want to cry...clearly we know what was on his mind!

    Your belly pic is so adorable! I wish I could say the same...I'm still in the fatty bo batty stage (but obvs loving it just the same).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pic!! and delighted the surgery went well!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh you look so cute! We're so glad Chris came through his surgery ok and his little comment brought a little tear to my eye. Thanks for keeping us all posted on how y'all are doing.

    Meredith and Michael

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay for 11 weeks,
    and yay for NO MORE pio injections!
    ~ICLW~

    ReplyDelete
  15. YAY for 11 weeks! Two more short weeks and then you'll be in the second trimester! Your belly is adorable! Since I'm carrying a singleton, I definitely didn't show as early. But you are just adorable!

    ICLW #50 and #83

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have been following your blog for forever - I'm a friend of the Garretts and I think I have commented before- just had to let you know that I am SOOOOO EXCITED for you and your two sweet babies!!! yay!!! :) Love your bump - too cute! Also...as someone who has severe IBS...I feel for you...I suffered a little bit with my first baby...and being prego again...this time it is WAY WORSE. yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yeah for no more injections...I remember that feeling well, what a wonderful thing to say goodbye to! I hear you on the getting up to pee multiple times during the night, I average about three trips a night, in the first trimester it was even worse! Adorable bump picture too:)
    Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats for entering your second trimester, it's the best one!! Enjoy your pregnancy, it goes by so fast but sometimes not fast enjoy!!

    Very cute baby bump!!

    Happy ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am so excited for you! My twins just turned 7 months! I now blog to help others. I would love to feature your success story! Here's a link to the questions! Thanks in advance and happy ICLW! http://stressfreeinfertilityblog.com/2010/01/17/calling-all-success-stories/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations

    ~Stopping by for ICLW #126

    ReplyDelete
  21. That story about your husband is so cute and sweet! Awww!!

    It's good to hear you're feeling great while moving into your second trimester. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete