Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

Prayer Request

I have a prayer request. My sweet blog-friend, Sarah, really needs your prayers right now. You can click here to go to her blog. Sarah is 20 weeks pregnant with twins and in danger of losing them. Both babies are doing great, Praise God. However, Sarah has been having a lot of contractions and her cervix continues to thin out. She is on strict bed rest and will be admitted to the hospital for bed rest in a few weeks for the remainder of her pregnancy. Please pray for Sarah, her husband and these precious babies. Please pray that God will calm her uterus and that her cervix will stop thinning and become stable. The doctors are hoping to keep the babies in for at least another 6 weeks to give them a fighting chance.

My heart is absolutely broken for Sarah and her husband right now. I cannot even imagine the fear that she is feeling right now. Sarah and I have been blog friends since last year and she is just such an amazing person. She was so encouraging through our IVF cycles and has continued to support and encourage me through this pregnancy. I so wish that I lived closer so that I could go visit her and encourage her in person.

Thank you in advance for your prayers. If you have a moment, please visit Sarah's blog and leave her some encouragement too. It's always nice to know that people care about you and are thinking of you.

2 comments: