Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Randomness

This is going to be a post of pure random thoughts, but at least it's a post, right? :-) First off I'll be 23 weeks tomorrow. Woohoo! Our changing table should be delivered tomorrow. I can't wait. We already have the cribs put up in the nursery and we have the chair and ottoman. The changing table is the last piece of furniture we'll be putting in there. The bedding should hopefully be here by the end of the month. We really can't decide on paint colors or any other decorations until it gets here. We also have both car seats and the stroller will be here on Thursday. Yay! It's still so strange to walk into that room and know that it's for our babies. Such an amazing thing!
In more randomness, I have something funny to share. Any of you pregos out there or anyone who is already a mom can probably relate. I sneezed really hard two times in a row tonight and it made me pee on myself. Lol!!! I was laughing so hard that I was crying. Chris was laughing too. It was only a little bit, but it was still funny. :-)

I ordered a few different clothing items for the babies. A few of these are things that I had seen before I was pregnant and I just couldn't wait to buy them one day for our child/ren. I'll leave you with some photos of these precious items!

I LOVE this! This is for Paige to wear next year during college football season. You can't see it but her name is embroidered on the bottom left corner of the dress. Too cute!


I couldn't resist! I found these on Et.sy




Aren't these adorable little onesies?! I ordered them from Fai.th Ba.by













6 comments:

  1. Love the onesies! Can you give a link to the etsy seller? I might just have to get those...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the onesies! So cute! Especially buy one get one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember you telling me about the Texas Tech outfit! So glad you got to get one for your little girl! I've managed not to pee myself...yet, but I've had some VERY close calls racing to bathroom...it definately creeps up on you! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 23 weeks!! Those baby clothes are all so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those onesies are hilarious! And I'd love the dress more if it said "Virginia" before Tech instead :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on 23 weeks. The baby clothes are so adorable!! It sounds like you have made great progress on the babies' room!

    Peeing on oneself especially while sneezing is very common. You are not alone!

    ReplyDelete