Today we are 33 weeks and 5 days. We had our last appointment with the specialist today and it couldn't have gone any better! Both babies still have great fluid levels and they're still growing well and in accordance with each other. Logan is measuring 4 lbs 7 oz. and Paige is measuring 4 lbs 9 oz. Grow babies grow!!! I'm so happy with their weights and I'll be thrilled if they can each pack on at least another pound over the next four weeks.
Four weeks from today we'll be holding these sweet little ones!!! I can't wait!!










I had my twins at 37 weeks and they were perfect. Can't wait to see them!
ReplyDeleteCongrats and keep up the excellent work!!
ReplyDelete4 weeks!? omgoodnees! so glad that everything went well!
ReplyDeleteCourtney,
ReplyDeleteI was thinking about you today when I was driving. I was just remembering what it was like when I was pregnant with my first (Ella) and the excitement I felt. Not, that I wasn't equally excited about the twins, it is different when it is the first..because you are becoming a mom for the first time!
I am excited to watch you grow as a person and enter this next stage of life...you will become and even more wonderful person than you already are. I can't wait to hear you talk about this new love that you feel. It really is unlike anything you can even imagine. You will start to understand God's love for us, His children, because you will have that love for your children.
I'm just so excited for you!! Enjoy your delivery...it is going to be awesome!!
And if you ever need an honest mommies advice or someone to listen, I am always here to listen!!
Enjoy these last moments of feeling your babies move inside. Sit in the bathtub and watch your belly move. Very soon, you will forget all these aches and pains!
Love you girl!
Sarah
Yea! Such great news! I am so glad things look good. It seems like it's so close. Praying for you and those sweet babies!
ReplyDelete4 weeks... or less! It is going to be here before you know it, but also go by so so slow. I can't wait for you, but I'm also jealous that you get to soak up these last pregnant moments right now. I know you are savoring every last kick, but believe me, you will miss it more than you can imagine. I didn't know how much I loved being pregnant with my twins until I wasn't anymore. I can't wait to see pictures of Logan and Paige in the outside world! Ahhhh! Almost here!
ReplyDelete