Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Newborn Photos

In all the craziness that has been going on with doctor's appointments I completely forgot to write about our newborn photos. Our awesome photographer, Kristy, came and took the pictures a few weeks ago. As always, she did an amazing job! We absolutely love the pictures of our precious babies!! We had to postpone the photo shoot due to Logan being in the hospital, so the babies weren't as cooperative as I would have liked. BUT, we were still able to get really good photos and I can't wait to put them up in our house!

If you don't mind, please stop by Kristy's photography blog by clicking here and comment on the blog post about our photo session. If we get 10 comments we'll get a free 8x10! You'll also be able to view a few of the photos that she took! Thanks!!

4 comments:

  1. Just commented for ya! Those pics are AMAZING! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote a comment for you...the pictures are too cute.

    Not to be a complete creeper or anything but I just noticed you are from cypress. Is that the cypress right by Houston?
    If so I live just north of Conroe. I bet we used the same fertility doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures ARE amazing. What a treasure to have them as Paige and Logan grow up.

    ReplyDelete