Logan~
You are such a sweet boy! I love your big, blue eyes and you just melt mommy's heart when you look up at me with that big smile! I could just eat you!! At your two month check-up you weighed 8 lbs 14 oz and measured 21 1/4 inches long. You are such a big boy and growing way too fast! You are eating 4 ounces every 3 1/2 hours and unfortunately you have developed reflux, but we're able to give you Prev.acid to help with that. You are still wearing newborn size diapers and newborn clothes but you are not far from growing out of them. You have really started smiling a lot lately and it's just the most amazing thing to see!! After you eat you really love to just hang out. You usually nap for about 45 minutes to an hour in between feedings. You do so well during tummy time. You have been pushing up and lifting your head for several weeks now. You are going to be such a strong boy! You are our "Little Man" and mommy and daddy love you SO much!!!
Paige~
You are just so precious! Your big cheeks are SO adorable and I could just eat them!! Your eyes are starting to get darker and are now hazel/brown. At your two month check-up you weighed 9 lbs 7 oz and measured 21 1/2 inches long. You are just growing so fast! You are eating 3-4 ounces every 3 1/2 hours. You have also developed reflux and are now taking Prev.acid as well. You are still wearing newborn size diapers and newborn clothes, but you are not far from outgrowing them. You often fall asleep while eating and then you fall asleep during tummy time too. You love your sleep!! You will usually nap for about 2 hours in between feedings. You are doing really well during tummy time and holding your head up more and more. You are so determined and I love that about you! You are our little "Sweetpea" and mommy and daddy love you SO much!!!










Wow sounds like they have a great little routine going! They are gorgeous babes! :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable!! You sound like you have it all under control!!
ReplyDeleteSounds great! They are so sweet.
ReplyDeleteSuch Sweet Babies! I know you are enjoying every minute!!!!
ReplyDeleteCan I jump through the screen and kiss their sweet cheeks too?!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat update. Can you believe, 2 months!?!? Time goes by way too quickly (though some days feel like they'll never end!). You have such sweet little babies and I love watching them grow.
ReplyDeleteWow! Time flies! Sounds like you are having a blast and that you are a fabulous mom! We are SO happy for you!
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute! Its crazy to think that they could get any cuter but I say that every time I see pics of them.
ReplyDeleteWhere do you find the little outfits that have the 1, 2, 3,etc on them?
Wow! That is some good sleeping babies!!!! Can you come work your magic at my house???? (Actually, Audrey is doing good...it's my little man who likes to wake me at night!)
ReplyDeleteSounds like they are doing great! It will just keep getting better and better. I am patiently waiting for more pictures... ;)
ReplyDelete