My mom drove down for the day that Saturday to spend time with all of us. We made a trip to the mall that evening to see Santa. That was quite an experience to say the least! I was really nervous about having the babies at the mall with all the germs going around this time of year, but I also REALLY wanted them to have their picture taken with Santa. It all ended up being just fine and we were able to get a really cute picture. Chris and I each held a baby and sat on either side of Santa for the picture. It turned out pretty cute!
The rest of the visit was spent eating lots of great food and just hanging out together. We gave Berkeley an Easy Bak.e Ov.en for Christmas and she loved getting to bake her cookies! My sister said they weren't too bad! Ha! We were so sad to say goodbye when they had to leave. Berkeley is always sad to go and it just breaks my heart! I wish I could win the lottery and then we could all fly back and forth all the time and see each other. Wouldn't that be nice!? I can't wait until we can all see each other again. I'm definitely hoping that Logan and Paige can have a white Christmas next year!
Here are some pics from their visit!
Berkeley rearranged the nativity scene! So funny!
Auntie Heather & Logan
Uncle Phil & Paige










Your beautiful babes have gotten so big!! It looks like you had a wonderful visit with family!!
ReplyDeleteI want to see the Santa picture. :)
ReplyDeleteMakes me want an easy bake oven again!!!!
ReplyDelete