Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, January 28, 2011

Happy 5 Year Anniversary, Chris!!!

I can't believe that we have been married for five years already! Time sure does fly. I remember our anniversary last year. We were in the middle of our third IVF cycle and we even had to take my Lup.ron shot to dinner with us that night just in case we hit traffic or something happened and we couldn't make it home in time for the shot. Little did we know that a little over a month later we would get the best news EVER!! Chris and I grew so close as a couple during our infertility struggle and since Logan and Paige have been born we've gotten even closer. I'm so grateful that the challenging times in our lives have made us stronger and not torn us apart. Our marriage is such a blessing and I thank God for giving me Chris as my husband every day. :-)

Chris, you are an amazing man! You have been such an incredible husband these last five years and you are such an amazing dad to Logan and Paige! I love to watch you with them. It just melts my heart to see how much you love them! I'm so glad that God chose us to walk this journey of life together. Happy Anniversary, my love! I can't wait to celebrate many more with you!!


6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! We celebrated our 5 year anniversary right after LD was born too. Isn't it just the best 5 year anniversary present? Who needs wood when you have babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that every year you can think of that wonderful IVF cycle! Congrats on babies and 5 years!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!! Beautiful post and declaration of love, I got all emotional!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww! Happy Anniversary! My Chris and I celebrated our fifth a few months before our IVF cycle. It's amazing to think how different the next five years of marriage are going to be - it will just keep getting better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary Courtney and Chris!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete