skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Happy Birthday, Daddy!
Happy Birthday to the best husband and daddy in the world!! We had a fun day celebrating daddy's birthday today. Paige, Logan and I took him to lunch at Pappasito's (YUM!) and then we went to his office so that he could show the babies off a little. :-) He's such a proud daddy and I LOVE it! This evening we had a small family birthday party at our house for daddy and his twin sister, Aunt Christi. We even got to see and speak to our Uncle Phil, Aunt Heather and cousin Berkeley on Skype when they called to wish daddy a happy birthday. That was a great surprise! It was a great evening! Happy Birthday, Daddy!!! We love you to the moon and back!!


Such a sweet post, I love the pictures and especially your Hubby's smile - he looks like he is in heaven!!
ReplyDeleteAwww.....he looks like he is such a PROUD daddy! So sweet!
ReplyDelete