Logan is doing really well at sitting up all by himself now. He no longer needs a spotter. Go Logan! He's also SO close to crawling! He tries so hard and actually lunged forward on his knees the other day and moved one hand forward...then he plopped down on his belly. :-) Paige, on the other hand, is perfectly content to just sit and play with her toys and books. She has made absolutely no attempts at trying to crawl. I think she's just holding out for Logan so that once he's mobile she can just boss him around and tell him to get things for her. Ha!
I just love to watch all the new things that they're learning. They are both learning to take their puffs in their fingers and feed themselves. Paige does this pretty well. Logan just wants me to do everything for him. He gets SO mad at me when I try to make him hold the puffs in his fingers and feed himself or when I make him hold his bottle or sippy cup. It's not that he can't do it, he just doesn't want to do it. Lazy, little boy! Speaking of sippy cups, we just introduced them to Paige and Logan this past weekend and I'm happy to say that they're both doing so well with them! I bought the Nub.y brand that has two handles on each side and a flexible, soft spout on the top. It's spillproof and it's pretty easy for them to hold and tilt back. I'm giving them a tiny bit of baby applejuice mixed with water in the cups. They seem to like it.
Paige is really into this patting thing. She loves to pat-pat-pat on your chest, shoulder, leg or arm. It's so sweet and I just love it! Logan and Paige's Auntie H came to visit a few weeks ago and we all had so much fun! She lives in Denver so we don't get to see each other that often. We missed not getting to see Uncle Phil and cousin Berkeley but we can't wait to see the whole family at Christmas!
That's all I can think of for now so I'll leave you with some recent pics!
Auntie H & Logan
Swimming in our new whale pool










Adorable as always!! I am exhausted after 3 solid meals with one baby, I can't imagine times 2. Good luck!! You'll do great!!
ReplyDeleteKari
www.karisbabysteps.blogspot.com
Gosh they are growing up so stinkin' fast! I still can't get over how much Paige looks like you!
ReplyDeleteWow, they are getting so big. They are doing great with food! Enjoy this time as they develop more and more into their own distinct personalities.
ReplyDeleteThey are adorable!!
ReplyDelete