Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

More prayers please!!!

Well, our next appointment with the specialist is this afternoon. We have waited three weeks for this appointment and I am so glad that it is finally here! Please continue to pray for encouraging news this afternoon and that we can keep moving forward with this journey. I hope we won't have to wait another 3 weeks for our next appointment. Would you have ever guessed that patience is not one of my virtues??? :-)

Two of my infertility/IVF books came in this week and I am excited to read through them! I'll keep you all posted on the outcome of our appointment today. Once again, thank you all so much for your continued love and support. Chris and I couldn't keep pushing through this without all of you standing behind us!

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about you both this afternoon. I hope you were pleasantly surprised by extra good news. I'll be checking to see what you found out.

    ReplyDelete