Yesterday was our first appointment with the IVF specialist, or RE. I think it went really well! We really like the doctor and his staff seemed like very personable and caring people. I have to go back next week for some blood work and more monitoring. We will hopefully know next week what our timeline will be for all of the medication, monitoring and procedures. As of yesterday, we are tentatively looking at having our egg retrieval and embryo transfer in early July!!! These last few months have really flown by so I'm hopeful that June will also pass quickly.
There are so many components to an IVF cycle and there are certain things that HAVE to happen for us to have a successful cycle. Please continue to pray for us as we begin this IVF journey. I'm anxious, nervous, scared and excited all at the same time. This is going to be very overwhelming but I KNOW it will all be worth it in the end.
My 3 1/2 year old niece, Berkeley, likes to pray and thank Jesus for all sorts of things...pee, poop, hands, butts and most importantly Jesus Himself! I would like to add one more item to her list...Thank you Jesus for IVF!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









How exciting!!! I am right there with you on the anxious, nervous, scared and excited all at the same time. It will be here before you know it!
ReplyDeleteI love that Berkley likes to pray for butts!
ReplyDelete