Our egg retrieval went really well this morning. However, this time it was a bit harder for me. I was in a lot of pain from the procedure and when I started waking up from the sedation this morning the pain was the first thing I noticed. I didn't even realize at first that I was back in the recovery room. All I knew was that I was in pain and I wanted it to go away. The nurse came in and gave me some medicine for the pain and I drifted back to sleep for awhile. As I did last time, I kept repeating myself and asking Chris the same question. "How did it go?"..."Good!"..."How did it go?"..."Good!"..."How did it go?"..."Good!" Poor Chris. I'm glad he has patience with me! :-)
Dr. G was pleased that we ended up with 24 eggs this time. Last time we had 17. We'll get the fertilization report tomorrow morning to find out how many of those eggs were mature enough to use and how many litle embryos we have in the incubator. I pray that we get good news tomorrow! I'll post tomorrow once we get the report. Thank you to all of you for the comments and prayers!










Wow! 24! No wonder you felt pain. That is an awesome number. I'll be crossing my fingers for you for the next week hoping those little eggs fertilize, and have rapidly dividing, high quality cells. :)
ReplyDelete24!!
ReplyDeleteWooHoo!!
Come on Embies!!!!
xx
Wow, great number! I hope your pain lessens quickly - take care!
ReplyDeleteWow! That's a lot of eggs. Wishing you the best :)
ReplyDeleteSorry about the pain - but 24? wow, that's terrific!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you are in pain but 24 is a great number-God must have heard all our prayers! Come on Embies...you're mama can't wait to meet you!
ReplyDeletebabyparamore.blogspot.com
What a great count! Praying for a great fert. report!
ReplyDelete