Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Blog Slacker

I'm sorry, I have been such a blog slacker over the last week. There really hasn't been anything exciting going on and then the last couple of days I have kind of been in a funk. I'm still trying to focus on enjoying the holidays right now and I am starting to look forward to our embryo transfer in January. Our Christmas decorations will hopefully be complete by this weekend and then I'll be able to post some pics.

Oh wait, there is something exciting that happened recently...it SNOWED in Houston last Friday! Now, I know that there are several of you who live in states where this would not be considered exciting, but I live in Texas and it hardly EVER snows in the southern parts of Texas. It looked just like a winter wonderland on Friday. My bosses let us go before lunchtime on Friday, but unfortunately Chris was not able to leave until that afternoon. :-( The good thing, though, is that Chris works right beside the Galleria shopping mall so I just went there and did some Christmas shopping for a few hours while I waited on Chris. Getting off work early, SNOW, and shopping...what more could a girl want?! I must say, it was pretty fun getting to watch the snow fall outside and see all the pretty Christmas lights and decorations while I was shopping.

Thank you to all of you who prayed for my migraines to stay away. I am happy to report that I was migraine-free all weekend long!! Thanks again for all the prayers, sweet comments and support! I hope everyone is enjoying this Christmas season!


5 comments:

  1. You are in my prayers that this transfer will go perfectly and next Christmas you will be celebrating with a new little one(s)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping the holidays are joyous for you!! Looking forward to good news after your transfer!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard about the snow. :) Too funny!

    I'm praying for you and your upcoming transfer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo, I love totally unexpected snow days! I live in the Bay Area (in CA), and we've been getting patches of snow as well. Bizarre!

    And you go girl for gettin' your Christmas shopping underway! I still haven't even started (ugh!).

    So glad that your migraines have subsided! Hopefully you'll stay healthy and well until your upcoming transfer (and beyond!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a perfect day! I love snow...I'm jealous of you! I was born in January...it is a GREAT month!

    ReplyDelete