Dear 2009,
I do not like you and I am not sad to see you go. You have brought us much pain, sorrow and way too many tears to even count. I am so glad that we only have to endure you for 1 more hour. Overall, you have not been kind to us or the rest of my family. I wish you good riddance!
To all our family, friends and blog friends...Happy New Year! We wish you all many blessings and happiness in the New Year! We couldn't have made it through this past year without you. :-)
Lots of love to all of you!









I'm with you Courtney! I've never been so happy to have the year end before. Wishing you nothing but happiness in 2010.
ReplyDeleteWishing all of us the best in '10~!
ReplyDeleteI hope 2010 is YOUR year. You more than deserve it!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it! And totally agree. Love you bunches.
ReplyDeleteHA! This is great!
ReplyDeleteHere is to a new year!!!