Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pictures - 13 1/2 weeks

Here are the pictures from our ultrasound at 13 1/2 weeks last Friday. I know not everyone is interested in seeing these, but our families read this blog and I wanted to add them since I'm using this as a means to document the pregnancy. Enjoy!

This is the tushy shot. You can see in this pic why they think Baby A (on the right) and Baby B (on the left) are a boy and girl! :-)




This is the profile of our little boy! We think he looks like Chris.



Here's our little girl! She was turned a little so we didn't get a very good profile shot. I still think she's pretty stinkin' cute, though. :-)

14 comments:

  1. heehee! i love the pic of the boy, especially his little buddha belly! so exciting, i appreciate you posting because we don't get any u/s's until 20 weeks, so i have to imagine my little peanut looking just a smidge bigger than this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! I'm excited that you'll have a boy AND a girl! Can't wait to hold those little ones. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the u/s pics! One of the perks of IVF AND a twin pregnancy is the joy in getting to peek at your little ones so often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who would not want to see these? Certainly not anyone interested in your blog! They look great - congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEP! I think it is definately fair to say that you've got a boy and girl in there! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. You'll get the best of both worlds with a little sugar and spice and little snips and snails and puppy dog tails :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So precious! Def a little boy and girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are beatiful, Courtney! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful, a boy and girl. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful babies!! Congratulations!!! I love going for my u/s it always feels like Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So excited that you are having boy/girl twins too!!! They are gorgeous. Can't wait to see more ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  12. I found your blog from another girls blog...and am just about to start IVF#4 (our first was cancelled, so technically this is our third) and I've found so much inspiration in reading back to your older entrys...we have a lot in common! God bless, and congrats on your precious twins!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. GREAAAAAT PICS!!! I am super jealous that you already know what you are having - a BOY and a GIRL! So much fun! My best friend growing up (and still) is a fraternal twin (boy/girl) and we all had SO much fun growing up together! :)

    ReplyDelete