Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Belly Pics

I am 18 weeks today. Woohoo! I can't believe it's only 6 more weeks until viability. I don't want these little ones coming anywhere NEAR 24 weeks, but it will be nice to hit that milestone.

Here are some belly pics from the last few weeks. I swear I'm growing bigger by the day!



16 weeks ~ this shirt is still a little big on me

16 weeks




17 weeks ~ Bailey wanted to be in the picture too



18 weeks ~ please excuse the black bra and laundry room















































































































































































8 comments:

  1. Look at you, Gorgeous!!

    xxoo
    Sass

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very gorgeous bump!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Glad all is going well. I hope you are pregnant for another 20 weeks but I totally know how you feel about reaching 24 weeks. It is a good feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Babies are GROWING! You look so cute preggers!!!!

    ReplyDelete