Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

So thankful!



I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! This year was extra special for us as we got to celebrate with our two precious babies! We could not be more thankful for these two miracles. We had lots of great food and enjoyed relaxing together as a family. I remember how we felt this time last year. We had just gone through our second failed IVF cycle and we were wondering if we would ever get to celebrate the holidays with a baby. Little did we know the blessings that God had in store for us!

Logan and Paige are both continuing to do really well. They're both growing and doing new things each day. I wish I could just freeze time and keep them at this age. I don't want my babies to grow up! Logan's next appointment with the cardiologist is on Dec. 21st. Please pray that we will get good news at this appointment. He'll have another echocardiogram and we're praying that it still shows his heart to be functioning normally. Thankfully Chris' echo was normal. I have my echo this Tuesday and Paige will also need to have one after we get the final diagnosis on Logan. I'll keep you all updated. Thank you for all the continued prayers! Here are some updated pictures. :-)




5 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! Nothing feels better than them sleeping on your chest. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! If you find a way to freeze time let me know, I've been trying for months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they are just adorable! Thanks for sharing the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What cute pictures! They helped transport me back to those days too. :) I miss those days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Precious! So happy that yall had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete