Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

A year ago today...

A year ago today, God created our two precious miracles!! I still remember the day of our egg retrieval like it was yesterday. It was our third IVF cycle and I was excited and really nervous. We were trying to be so optimistic about that cycle. Little did we know that God was creating our sweet babies that day. Such little miracles!!
Thank you, God, for giving us Logan and Paige. They are more perfect and precious than we ever could have imagined!


Here is our very first picture of Logan and Paige...


and here they are now!




6 comments:

  1. LOVE that you posted the emby pics! Brings back such memories for me. :) And - oh my goodness, they are getting big! They are so, so precious. Too cute! God is *so* good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful difference a year makes!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's such a miracle that picture #1 can turn into picture #2. I have a five-month old and still can't quite wrap my brain around how we MADE him. Such blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you (: As much pain as infertility causes, WOW the joy when you finally hold those precious babies (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these types of anniversaries because they remind us of how faithful God has been. What sweet babies you now hold in your arms. What joy I know they bring you each and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lucky are we that we get an extra special anniversary day, huh?

    Look how big they've gotten! I love their shirts- did Kim @Eggo in the Oven make them?

    ReplyDelete