I can't believe how much Logan and Paige change every day! They are doing so many cute and funny things, so I thought I would take a moment to write them down so I won't forget later. I swear pregnancy and being a mommy have totally killed my short-term memory!
Miss Paige has FINALLY gotten over her tummy problems!! Thank you, God! Bless her heart, she had horrible gas up until about 2-3 weeks ago. She has been SO much happier and just smiles all the time now. She just loves to talk and talk. She also LOVES her brother! Any time she sees Logan she gets a huge grin on her face. She loves to just jibber jabber to him too. They have already started communicating with each other. It's so cute to watch them! Paige is currently on her second round of a bad diaper rash. Poor girl. :-( She loves it when we blow dry her tushy with the hairdryer, though. Paige and Logan both love when I sing "The Wheels on the Bus" and "This Little Light of Mine". They will smile and giggle instantly when I sing these two songs to them. I love it! They also love to be read to and that makes mommy really happy. :-)
Logan will now giggle when you pull shirts over his head to dress him. It is so stinkin' cute! He is just all smiles and giggles most of the time. He is such a silly, little man. He loves his sister too. He smiles whenever he sees her and he likes to try to eat her arm or suck on her hand. Sometimes she lets him and sometimes she doesn't. :-) He HATES the flash on the camera. He will squint and make these really funny, awkward faces everytime. Logan has the cutest bed hair every morning. It cracks me up! They have both been tolerating the rice cereal pretty well. They don't love it but they don't seem to dislike it either.
I can't believe my babies will be 5 months old tomorrow! Here are some pictures from them eating rice cereal for the first time and a few other miscellaneous photos.
Logan trying cereal for the first time!
Paige trying cereal for the first time!
Holding hands!
Our little family!
Tummy time
Love those cheeks!










They are just too cute!! Sounds like they keep you busy, in such a good way!! :) Happy 5 months little cuties!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pair of perfectly adorable babies! And, you're right, I could just kiss those cheeks off Paige right now. Sounds like they are both developing sweet little personalities, which is so fun to watch. Keep documenting! I have a little Baby's 1st Year calendar where I try to write down something on most days, even if it's just something like trying a new food.
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute! The look on Logan's face in the tummy time pic is precious.
ReplyDeleteI love hearing what they've been up to! And I am so, so glad that Paige is feeling better. We had a similar problem with our little girl, and it just breaks your heart to see them in pain. Hope her diaper rash clears up soon!
They just get cuter by the day! Un.believe.able! I am so happy for you guys!
ReplyDelete