Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My First Review

This is my first blog review and I'm so excited! I was approached by Brendan from Easy Canvas Prints a few weeks ago. They have a business that turns your photos to canvas prints. He asked if I would be willing to do a review of their product on my blog and I said yes! For all you Texas peeps, their company is located in Austin. :-)
The process was super easy. I selected one of my favorite photos of my sweet tootles, uploaded it to their website, chose the size, borders and a few more items and then I was done. So super easy! It literally took less than 10 minutes. I received the finished canvas in the mail and I love it!! I have always loved the look of photos on canvas and I can't wait to find the perfect place for it in our house.
If you're looking for a great way to display your favorite photos I would highly recommend thinking about a canvas from Photos to Canvas! It's such a unique way to display your photos. I will definitely be ordering from them again! To check out their website you can click on the link on my sidebar or the link at the top of this post. :-)
Here's a picture of the 8x10 canvas I ordered. Please excuse the quality of the photo I took of it. I am still learning how to use my camera and this picture really does not do it justice. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to learn about this place! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED those onesies! ;) Awesome photo to use as a canvas print.

    ReplyDelete