Our adorable invitations
Pumpkin patch in our backyard
The baby pumpkins were the party favors for their little friends
Party favors for the adults (scarecrow crunch)
Paige and Poppi
Mr. Logan
Some of my sweet friends and their baby girls
Our little family
Opening presents
Our little pumpkins










Super cute decorations. And kiddos, of course! Happy Birthday Paige and Logan!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Logan and Paige!!(and Mommy and Daddy too!!) Looks like you had a fabulous birthday party!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute theme! :o) Looks like they had a great time!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhhhhhhhhh - I LOVE THIS! Such a cute idea. And I love that you made your own pumpkin patch. And the invites are to die for. So cute. You did such an amazing job on everything and they both look adorable. Happy 1st Birthday Logan and Paige!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute theme! You did an amazing job, and I absolutely love Logan and Paige's outfits!! Cute family pic :o)
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious party!! GREAT JOB! Happy 1st Birthday, Logan and Paige!
ReplyDelete