When we got to Denver we were all so excited to see lots of snow on the ground! We had a great time celebrating the birth of Jesus and watching the excitement of the little ones as they opened their presents from Santa! Our niece got a sled for Christmas and we all had so much fun sledding with her the day after Christmas. Nana even took a turn on the sled! Logan and Paige did really well in the cold and snow and they looked hilarious in their little snowsuits. Poor things could barely move! Ha!
We flew back home on Tuesday and were so sad to go. :-( Unfortunately, the flight back home was a little rough. There was a delay taking off, a lot of turbulence at the beginning and then the pilot dropped the plane really quickly at one point and the poor babies couldn't get their ears to pop. I felt so bad for them. My mom and Chris also had a hard time getting their ears to pop and were quite uncomfortable. Needless to say, we had two screaming babies and a very frazzled mommy and daddy. But, we made it home safe and sound and had a wonderful trip. That is all that matters!
I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and for those of you still waiting on your miracles, I pray that 2012 brings you many blessings and that you have an extra stocking (or maybe even two!) hanging up for Christmas this year.












Thanks for sharing the pics! You brave woman you- I still don't think I'd tackle an airplane flight with Sam and Anna! Our 3+ hour road trips are enough of a challenge!
ReplyDeleteMy little princess is so beautiful) I underwent using Dr Itua Herbal Medicine. I had a miscarriage 7 years ago. I still can’t hold back my tears when I remember that horrible period of my life. After my loss I couldn’t get back to life for a long time. I’m glad I have my husband. He gave me support I needed the most. Together we can do everything! We wanted to have kids for a really long time. We’ve gone through a lot, but if you want something badly, you’ll get it! I had to search online on how i can use herbal remedy due to my infertility then i came across Dr Itua how he cure all kind diseases and helped a lady from Kansas City to get pregnant so i contacted him on email,He gave me some guild lines to follow he also send me his herbal medicine via courier service which he instruct me on how to drink it for two weeks really i did and after 7 days of having intercourse with my husband few days later i noticed my period didn't come then i decided to go for check up i was pregnant with a baby,Dr Itua is a genuine miracle man..I've got pregnant from first attempt. We were over the moon! Our girls were born in May 2015. We've just celebrated their first birthday. Finally joy and peace came to our family.Here his Email/Whatsapp Number...+2348149277967/drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com He cure the following... Liver/kidney Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,
ReplyDelete