I would like to wish the BEST husband in the world a very happy 6 year anniversary!! We have been through a lot during these last six years, but what an AMAZING little family we have now! I could not imagine a better partner or best friend. You work so hard to provide for us so that I can stay home with Logan & Paige. I hope you know how grateful I am to you for this gift. You continue to be my rock and the voice of reason when things are hard. I love that we can still sit and laugh together like we did when we first met. I love to see the look on your face when you walk in the door every evening. Your face just lights up when you see Logan and Paige. It is such a precious moment to see. Logan and Paige are beyond blessed to have you as their dad! Thank you for loving me through the good days and the hard days. I am so incredibly blessed to have you as my husband and I thank God for you constantly. I love you more than you will ever know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










Happy Anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary to you and Chris! You two do have an incredible story and an amzing little family!
ReplyDelete