Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

Stupid Lab!!!!!

Aahhhhhh! I am sooo incredibly frustrated with the stupid lab!! They did not run the test that my doctor really wanted run so now I have to go back in Monday morning for them to draw blood again. They better get it right this time or someone in that lab is going to pay. :-)

To make matters worse, this test is one of the ones that takes a little longer for the results to come back (of course it is, why would I think it would be any different?). The nurse said that on average they're doing good to get the results back in one week. On Monday morning, I plan to bribe anyone with the authority to expedite my test. Don't think I'm kidding. I'm a woman on a mission, people. Meanwhile, every time I turn on the news there's another celebrity announcing that they're pregnant. Ugh.

Oh well, as Chris reminded me the other day, "Good things come to those who wait." I sure hope he's right because this waiting game is no fun!!!

5 comments:

  1. How frustrating? I'm sorry. I hope they get these new results back fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, I'm taggin' you with the Honest Scrap Award for your honest and heartfelt posts!

    Congratulations!!!

    http://tootles23.blogspot.com/2009/06/my-first-award.html

    Good luck getting speedy results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when the labs mess up. I've even had it happen at my office where I worked with my own labwork Oy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very frustrating I know... but just know that you are on His perfect timeline so although it's frustrating along the way He has a very special gift at the end of all of this which I can't wait for : )
    I also understand about all of the celebrities announcing their pregnancies. It's so hard for me to turn on The View because Elizabeth Hasselbeck is pregnant and due when I would've been due... it's hard to look at her knowing I would be that big : (

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah! As if we don't have to wait enough on this road! I'm sorry that the lab screwed things up. Hopefully things will go right this next time.

    ~ICLW

    ReplyDelete