Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

First Haircuts

Logan & Paige went for their first haircuts on Sept. 24th.  I put it off as long as I could.  Logan's hair has lots of volume on top and it was just out of control!  Paige's hair grows straight down in the front and it was covering her eyes.  Little miss also won't keep bows in her hair or keep headbands on anymore so I had no way of keeping the hair out of her eyes.  She was in desperate need of a trim.  It was SO emotional for me.  They are just growing up way too fast and I knew that as soon as they had their hair cut they would look older.  I was right!  Paige didn't change too much, but Logan...let's just say mommy shed some tears watching his hair being cut.  :-(  His haircut is so cute but he definitely looks like a little man now and not a baby.  I like Paige's new haircut too but I might have to take her back in a few weeks to trim it up a bit more.  I didn't want bangs straight across her forehead, so I asked the lady to trim up the front so that I could still sweep her hair to the side.  I'm working on growing her hair into a cute, little bob!

Here are some pictures of them getting their hair cut and then some pictures of what they look like now. 








4 comments:

  1. So sweet. Did they sit well for the cut? They both look very content. I still haven't gotten Emma's hair cut yet and she is 18 months old. I'm constantly fighting with her to keep a bow in

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haircuts already!?!?!??! Seriously they are so stinking cute. Paige looks like such a little lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you save some from both? They are looking so grown up! I have't cut Anna's yet, but her hair on top is shorter than the rest, so I'm holding out. Plus her curls make the back look less mullet-like than it really is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! First haircuts for boys really do make them look so grown up! I didn't want to do bangs for C either and she won't leave barettes anymore so I do pony tails. She leaves them in and it keeps hair out of her face while it grows in enough.

    ReplyDelete