Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday, Logan & Paige!

Wow, I can't believe this day is actually here.  My sweet babies are one year old.  This past year has truly been the best year ever!  Being a parent is hard work.  I'm so glad we survived!

We spent the day together as a family and it was so much fun just celebrating Logan and Paige all day!  We took them to the Children's Museum this morning to play and they had so much fun.  Then we had lunch at Luby's which is one of their favorites!  Daddy even got them red jello.  :-)  After lunch we headed home for naps.  Logan and Paige slept for about two hours and then we opened a few gifts.  After dinner we gave them each a cupcake to dive into and we sang "Happy Birthday" to them!  They loved the cupcakes!  Mommy splurged and went to Crav.e Cupcakes.  They are SO yummy!  We're having their birthday party on Saturday and the theme is a pumpkin patch.  Stay tuned for those pictures!  We have their one year check-up next week so I'll post their stats later.

I still remember the day they were born like it was yesterday.  I kept replaying all the memories in my mind this week and I must have looked at all the pictures a hundred times.  I can't believe how much they have grown in a year.  They were such tiny peanuts when they were born, especially Logan.  I am just so thankful for these precious miracle babies.  I can't imagine my life without them.  I hope I can teach them half as much as they have taught me this year.

Logan~ Oh, my sweet little man.  You are just so incredibly precious to me!   You are such a lovebug and you give such sweet cuddles and kisses!  When you smile it just melts my heart.  You are such a great brother to Paige.  You are so sweet to share your food with her and you love to lay on her and cuddle.  It is just so cute!  The first time I saw your sweet little face on the day you were born I was just so in love.  You are such a blessing and I thank God for you every day.  Happy 1st Birthday, my sweet boy!  Mommy and Daddy love you SO much!!

Paige~ My sweet baby girl.  You are just so incredibly precious to me!  You are so cuddly and lovey!  You give the best hugs and kisses!  When you crawl into my lap and look up at me to give me kisses it just melts my heart.  You love your brother and you especially love to pin him down and tickle him.  It is so cute!  You have the sweetest giggle and when you smile it just lights up your whole face.  I remember the first time I held you on the day you were born.  You were just so beautiful and I was so in love with you.  You are such a blessing and I thank God for you every day.  Happy 1st Birthday, my sweet girl!  Mommy and Daddy love you SO much!!













6 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect first birthday!!! And Happy One Year of Motherhood :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Logan and Paige. You are absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy first birthday Logan and Paige! Congrats on surviving the first year from one twin mama to another, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am so behind on my blog reading but have loved catching up on yours. I cannot believe the kids are 1 already - how did that happen? They are adorable! Both haircuts are so cute. I can't get over how much older they both look with just a hair cut, especially Paige! I hope life is treating you well!!

    ReplyDelete