Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, June 5, 2009

FINALLY!!!!

I was FINALLY able to schedule my next appointment with the RE (IVF Specialist). I have an appointment on Monday morning for blood work and another ultrasound to measure my ovaries. Go figure, I spent the last 10 months hoping and praying that I would not start a new cycle and then the 1 month that I actually want and need to start a new cycle it gets delayed. I think my body is playing cruel tricks on me sometimes. :-)

I emailed one of my two bosses this morning (I work for a father and son team in a financial planning office) to let him know that I'll have to be out of the office for a few hours Monday morning. He and his wife conceived their first little boy through IVF and this was after numerous failed IUIs, so he totally understands what Chris and I are going through. He and his father have been so incredible to me and he emailed me back telling me not to stress about the time I have to take off of work for the doctor appointments. He even offered to be flexible with my work schedule as much as possible to accomodate the ongoing stress and slew of appointments that will consume my life over this next month or so. How awesome is that? I feel so blessed to have such great bosses and they are the reason why I am willing to commute 1 hour each way to work and back home every day.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the appointment and how lucky you are to have two fantastic bosses! Can't wait to hear about your details on Monday!

    ReplyDelete