Ugh, I hate waiting for phone calls. I am STILL waiting for the RE's office to call me back with the game plan for odering the fertility meds and what my timeline will be. They're supposed to call me this week, but of course that probably means that they won't call until late Friday afternoon. Do they not understand I'm on pins and needles here? He-llo people!! I need info and I need it now!!! :-)
Maybe God is still trying to teach me patience. Hmm...or maybe He's trying to remind me that this whole journey is out of my control and I just need to sit back and let Him lead. Either way, I think I'm failing miserably at both of these today.
Hopefully I'll be back soon with an update!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Hahaha! Your title fits what I want right now too! I'm sitting in my house waiting for my E2 level so I can know if I get to start Follistim tonight. Doesn't it seem like all we ever do is wait???
ReplyDeleteI so hope you get a call first thing tomorrow! Thanks for gently pointing out that I didn't mention when I will go back for more b/w (I was too busy being crabby, I guess). I will go back on Friday- so hopefully this will only be another 2 day delay. A delay is better than a cancellation, I guess.
ReplyDelete