Tentatively, if everything goes well our egg retrieval is scheduled for July 17th. That is only two weeks from tomorrow people!!! Ahhhhh! I didn't expect the ball to start rolling this quickly, but don't get me wrong I am NOT complaining one bit. :-)
Thanks so much to everyone who has been praying for us. God really answered our prayers today. Please continue to pray for us and please specifically pray that my ovaries are nice and suppressed by Monday so that I can begin the injections Monday night. If they're not, then I would have to start the birth control pills again and they would check me in another two weeks. That would not be nice. So, we'll be thinking positive thoughts and doing lots of praying this weekend!









Dear Jesus,
ReplyDeletePlease suppress my baby sister's ovaries so she can start getting shots.
"The end" (as Berkeley would say)!
Don't think I've ever prayed for ovary suppression and shots before.
Plus, this would work great with our schedule...a friend is getting married in May, so we could just come to Houston and stay a while and help out w/ your triplets. Thanks for thinking of us.
Love,
H,P, and ready to be a cousin B
So exciting!!! :)
ReplyDeleteHow awesome- you are on your way!!! Enjoy your last few shot-free days before you get underway! :)
ReplyDeleteOops- I didn't mention that: transfer is Friday.
ReplyDelete