
This, ladies and gentleman, is the picture of our two, precious embryos that were transferred into my uterus today!!! Aren't they cute? :-) Embryo #3 is at the blastocyst stage (the stage right before they break through their shell and get ready to implant). Embryo #2 is just a little behind, it's at the morula stage (the stage they usually reach at day 4). What an incredible day this has been. It's taken awhile for it all to soak in that I actually have two embryos floating around in me right now. Words can't even describe today.
This has been such a long, hard road, but Chris and I are so blessed to have pictures of our precious embryos and to have had the opportunity to watch as they were carefully placed inside my uterus. We will remember this day forever. God has given us two precious embryos and they're in His hands. I sure hope He gently guides them to implantation over the next couple of days.
Now we begin the dreaded TWW (two week wait). I sure hope this time flies by! I'm struggling with wanting to stay positive and also wanting to stay realistic. Part of me just really wants to relish these next two weeks and live in the moment. We are so blessed to have made it this far in our journey and if we do end up pregnant I don't want to have missed out on these first couple of weeks. I really wish we had an ultrasound machine here at the house so I could see what they're doing right now. I wonder if they float around together or if they seperate and go on their own journeys in search of the lining of my uterus?
I want to sincerely thank everyone again for all the well wishes and prayers! I can't even tell you how comforting it has been to have all the sweet blog comments, texts, emails and phone calls over this past week. You have all been such a great support system and we just can't thank you enough! Please keep us in your prayers over these next couple of weeks. Please pray that both embryos continue to develop and implant over the next couple of days. Please pray that if that happens this will be a viable, healthy pregnancy.
Snuggle in little embryos, I promise to give you a nice, warm home!









Congrats on a successful transfer- your embies are beautiful. Did they tell you what grade the blast was? It looks great to me! Are they really making you wait until 14dpt? Are you going to POAS? I'm not going to lie: this TWW will be the longest ever. But you can get through it! I'll keep praying for you!
ReplyDeleteSo glad the transfer went so well! I'll definitely be thinking and praying for you! Good luck! ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteBeatiful, beautiful embies! Love the picture. Yes, the 2ww is probably the hardest part. But hang in there. The end is in site. Praying that those embies find the perfect place to attach and hang on for the next 9 months!
ReplyDeleteTo know your children from this stage of development is such a blessing. I'm so excited to click over for iclw and see this!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck - and grow sweet embies!
Hi Chris and Courtney,
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited that everything is going well. We are praying that these two little ones make a home in your womb. We know God has good plans! We will be praying that these two weeks will fly by!! Hang in there, God remains faithful.
We love you!
Laura
p.s. I LOVE that you had on your fertility socks in the pictures!! : )
Here from ICLW..congrats on your two embabies. I'm not very educated on IVF..but do you actually have to wait 2W to test? I thought the the transfer stage was close to 7 days post ovulation (depending on the age of the embryo). Anyway, regardless, many good thoughts and prayers to you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the transfer! Thinking positive sticky embie thoughts for you!
ReplyDeleteICLW
www.brandysheaif.blogspot.com
Congrats! I'll be sending warm thoughts and prayers your way. I hope those two little peanuts settle in for a 9 month nap! :)
ReplyDelete~Michelle (ICLW)
www.mmproper.blogspot.com
Beautiful! I can't imagine how awesome it would be to see a picture of yourself as 4 day old cells. I hope these next 2 weeks fly by and give you good news!
ReplyDelete-ICLW-
Yay for your little embryos floating around inside of you. Sounds like they are great quality too! The tww is pure torture anyway, but especially after undergoing IF treatments. I will be thinking of you, and will definitely check back to see how things go. GOOD LUCK!
ReplyDelete-ICLW
Such beautiful little embies! I think it's fair to say at this point that you are pregnant until proven otherwise. Celebrate each day... sending sticky-bean thoughts and lots of prayers.
ReplyDelete~ICLW
What beautiful embies!! Stick, stick, stick!!
ReplyDeleteICLW
How did I miss your journey!! I am so sorry not to have posted here earlier, your two little embryos look absolutely fantastic! the blastocyst is beautiful and the morula is compacting so it's really looking promising. I keep everything crossed for you. Sticky vibes!!! Fran
ReplyDelete*ICLW* #62
Wow, those are the youngest baby pictures I have ever seen! Congrats and good luck!
ReplyDelete