Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I hope that everyone has had a wonderful day and has been able to reflect and focus on what they are thankfuly for. Today was a good day, but kind of an odd day at the same time. I was kind of sad today knowing that my mom was spending Thanksgiving alone and that she's sick again. It's hard being away from family during the holidays. I am so thankful for so many things. God has truly blessed us with so much and I try really hard each day to stop and thank Him for all the little things too. Everyday I thank God for Chris. I thank Him for making Chris and I thank Him for sending Chris to me. Infertility is a tough road to navigate, but I can't imagine a better partner to walk through this journey and life with.
Today I definitely felt a little sad that we can't be thankful for our miracle yet. However, we are so very thankful for our three frozen embryos and I know that the holidays will help the time to fly by for us.
I am also very thankful for each one of you that reads our blog. Thank you for taking the time to follow along on our journey. Your constant support and prayers mean more than you will ever know!









Happy Thanksgiving to you!
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you for sharing your journey :) Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteHappy Turkey Day! I'm thankful for you too and so thankful for your 3 snow bubs who are going to make you one happy lady! :)
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog. I will pray that those snowbabies will be the answer to your struggle. Can't wait to read all about your FET. I'm really hoping that this cycle of ours produces some embies on ice for use in the future too. I've nver had enough to freeze.
ReplyDeleteHappy belated Thanksgiving, Courtney!
ReplyDeleteYou're right: We should be thankful for our dear husbands every day. How would we survive this without them???
I'm thankful for your blog as well. =) You're always like a ray of sunshine.
Can't wait til you're reunited with your frosties!
I'm always thankful for all the blogger ladies, including you. Love reading your blog ;-). I hope 2010 will be much kinder to us on the fertility front!
ReplyDelete