I really don't have much to share as we are almost in the middle of the last week of our TWW. It's been pure torture so far, but did I really expect anything different? I had my last acupuncture appointment today. I won't have another appointment unless I find out that I'm pregnant next week. I sure hope I'm walking through the doors of the acupuncture place sooner rather than later. :-)
I wanted to share a video with all of you. This has become one of my most favorite songs and it is such a comfort to me. I love Kari Jobe and this song is just amazing. It's called "You Are For Me". This is one of my go-to songs on my i.pod when I'm feeling bummed or just need to feel comforted. I hope that it can provide some inspiration and comfort to you as well. Enjoy! :-)
P.S. Make sure that you pause my music player on my blog so that the two do not play over each other.









Courtney,
ReplyDeleteYou are doing great and are almost there. Michael and I are keeping you and Chris in our prayers. Try to keep yourself busy girl and hang in there!
Meredith
Thoughts and prayers are with you! Thank you for sharing the song :)
ReplyDeleteJust wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you! :)
ReplyDeleteI know your 2WW is or will be over soon... I just wanted to pop in to say that I'm thinking about you and praying that your good news is the next I read about!
ReplyDeleteCrying after that video...thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteJust stopping in to see how the beta went. You have been on my mind today. Praying for you so much!!!