In the nine years that I have known you, I have watched you grow from the fun college student into the wonderful, successful man that you are today. You are my rock and you have always been so supportive of me. I couldn't have made it through all the ups and downs of the last nine years without you. I am so blessed to have you in my life and I am so glad that God picked you to be my husband. :-) We have made so many wonderful memories together and I can't wait to see what God has in store for us! You are the love of my life and I thank God for you everyday.
Happy Anniversary! I can't wait to celebrate many, many more with you!











Such a beautiful post!!! And what a gorgeous bride :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the prayers! I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately. :( You have definitely been in my thoughts and prayers though.
Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! Here's to all the amazing men in our crazy infertile lives. =) I hope you guys have a great weekend together!
ReplyDelete(p.s. You had an awesome cake! And you looked like a princess =) )
Happy Anniversary! Gorgeous pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!! I love the pictures!! And I love your two!!
ReplyDelete