Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

100th Post!

Yay for my 100th blog post! I can't believe that almost a year ago I started this blog and now I'm already typing my 100th post! I am also super thrilled at the number of blog followers I have! You girls rock! Another exciting tidbit is that I am 5 weeks today! Yay! Another week under my belt and now we only have 6 more days until our first ulstrasound. I can't wait!!

So far I really don't have many symptoms. I'm still tired. My new bedtime is now 9:00 instead of 10:00. I have also noticed that certain parts have hit a bit of a growth spurt and I'm not talking about the wonderful bloat that is now my stomach! :-) Bring on the symptoms! Any little reminder that there IS something growing inside of me is fine by me.

I want to say a huge CONGRATS to my friends Katie and Rathi!!! Katie delivered her twins (boy & girl) yesterday at 38 weeks. She's a rockstar for making it that far! Rathi delivered her little girl on Friday via emergency c-section. Unfortunately, her little one had twisted bowels and that put Rathi into early labor at 34 weeks. Her baby had surgery on Saturday to fix the problem and now it's just a waiting game to see how she is able to handle her formula feeds. Please keep Katie, Rathi and their precious little miracles in your prayers. These two girls have been with me since day one. I went through my first IVF cycle at the same time as these girls were going through their first cycles last summer. I have two more girls that have walked this journey with me since the beginning and they are both due to have their little girls very soon!

Thank you so much to everyone for all the sweet comments on my last post about the constant worrying. I am just really trying to take this one day at a time. I wake up every morning and thank God for this amazing blessing. I am so grateful to be on this new journey and I am just so excited to celebrate all the milestones of this pregnancy with Chris. Only two more days until the weekend! Woohoo!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on 5 weeks!! Congrats on 100 posts!! Congrats to your friends and their new family additions!! :) Nothing wrong with changing your bedtime. You're growing a life Mama, it's tiring work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 100th :) It's been a exciting ride to watch! BTW, don't get too stressed out about symptoms...I say this to almost everyone...but if you remember, I had NOTHING. And I mean NOTHING. Not tired. Not sick. (Ok, I was hungry all the time!). It really freaked me out. So maybe you'll just get lucky and miss all the "fun" pregnancy stuff. But, if not, at least you'll have constant reassurance that baby/babies is/are growing, growing, growing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mean I have to wait 6 more days to find out if it's one or two??? Torture, I tell ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the 100th post and 5 weeks! I can't wait to hear if there are 1 or 2 little miracles in there. Either way, it is amazing that another human is growing inside of you! God is so Great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Courtney, I just wanted to congratulate you again on this newest, brightest chapter of your life. I am so, so happy for you.

    I'm eagerly awaiting your post after the first u/s!

    I also want to thank you for your continued love and support. It means the world to me. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww- thanks. I couldn't ask for a better blogger friend. Looking back 100 posts ago... what a great place to be, at 5 weeks, huh? I am so excited for your u/s. I am so excited to follow along in your pregnancy journey- you deserve this and then some!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the prayers and the emails!!! Just read your email and so excited for you guys! Can't wait for you to update your blog

    Rathi

    ReplyDelete