These little ones have been making themselves known lately. The extra hormones being dumped into my body and the IBS that I've had for years are NOT a good combination. I haven't had any nausea yet, but these hormones have definitely been making my tummy feel very unsettled. I've had a few episodes here and there over the last couple of weeks. However, Friday morning at about 3:00 it hit with a vengeance. From 3:00 AM Friday until about 7:30 last night the only thing that my tummy would allow me to eat were bananas and saltine crackers. These were the only foods that wouldn't run right through me. Today has been much better, though. I've had breakfast, lunch, some snacks and dinner and they have all been fine on my tummy. Yay! Oh food, I missed you the last few days! I am NOT complaining, though. I'm just so grateful to be able to eat again...at least for today. :-)
I've had one pair of jeans that I've been able to wear with a Bella.Band over the last two weeks, but this weekend those jeans became pretty snug. I had them completely unbuttoned and completely unzipped yesterday and today and they were still pretty tight. Looks like we'll be making our first trip to a maternity store this weekend! I'm excited! Bring on the bump!
Our next and probably last ultrasound with our RE is on Wednesday. I'm so ready to see our babies and hear their heartbeats again! I'm really going to miss these weekly ultrasounds. I'm hoping that since I'll be 8 weeks on Wednesday that the babies will look a little bit more like babies on the ultrasound. I can't wait to see all their little parts!
I'm SO glad that it's a four day work week. I hope everyone has a great week!









I hope your battle with food gets easier. For me, it comes and goes. I have my next ultrasound on Wednesday too!
ReplyDeleteYou made it farther than I did with regular pants. I was wearing maternity tops pretty much exclusively at 14 weeks. :) I remember those food issues well, too!
ReplyDeleteSorry about the problems with the food. Hoping it gets better for you. That is exciting that you are getting to go shopping for maternity pants. Just a sweet reminder that those little ones are GROWING! Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound tomorrow!
ReplyDelete