Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 5, 2010

Second Beta

I went in this morning for my second beta test and the magic number today was 315!!! Woohoo!! That's a 116% increase since Wednesday! I was on the edge of my seat all morning waiting for our nurse to call me with the number. She also told me that my progesterone level is really good and she can tell that my body is absorbing the progesterone well. Yay! My estrogen level is also really good so they have started to wean me off of the Viv.elle estrogen patches. I was told to take one patch off today and then go back in on Monday for another estrogen level check. Our nurse said that as long as the second beta shows a good rise then they don't run any further beta checks, but she did say that she could have it checked Monday morning if I wanted to. I think I might ask her to add that to my lab slip just for my own peace of mind. :-) Here is a chart that shows the increase in my beta numbers.

Thank you all so much for the outpouring of love and sweet comments about our fantastic news!! Chris and I are both so overwhelmed at the number of people we have pulling for us and wanting this for us! Y'all are all so amazing!!! I still feel like I'm in a little bit of shock. It definitely hasn't sunk in yet. I am taking it one day at a time and enjoying every minute of it, though!

For those of you who are still waiting on your miracles, please know that I pray for each of you daily. I know what it's like to walk in your shoes and I know how hard it can be to read about other people's good news. Please know that I completely understand if any of you choose to stop following our blog or if you just need a break for awhile. I truly hope that each of you are celebrating your own good news soon!

17 comments:

  1. I am soooo happy for you!!!! What a miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super increase! I am so glad that it is your turn Courtney! Live it up! When is your due date?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you. I know that one day it will be my time to be a mommy. God has a plan for me, I just have to wait and see. Congradulations..I hope everything goes well for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, wonderful news!! Congrats and praise God for this miracle of life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is wonderful news!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those numbers are great!! and just to let you know, the only thing I have to do is to move you to my "We have done it!" list!

    Much love, Fran

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! So happy for you!

    And so sweet of you to think of others, too. ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome, Courtney! So glad to hear your hcG levels are rising-doubling is good...you're body is reposnding just as it should be! I'm so happy for your guys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yahoo!! so exciting!! congrats again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yipee congrats!! :) What a beautiful strong beta!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY! I am so excited for you! I think it's TWINS!!! :) :) :) When is your first ultrasound?!?! ENJOY EVERY MOMENT! I know you will!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How exciting! I don't think I went for a third beta. I can't remember. Now I am ready to hear about your first ultrasound. So excited for your and still praying for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh what a beautiful site! What a terrific increase - don't think mine ever increased that much, that's for sure. I'm just so happy, happy, happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. woot! woot! I think I see TWINS in your future!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wooohooo!! Does this mean it could be twins??!! You are sweet to think of everyone else, but I will continue to follow you. I can't miss out on this wonderfulness!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so happy for you. I've been secretly watching your blog just hoping, praying, and begging God to let things go well for you guys. My husband and I have been struggling with infertility for 3 years and 5 miscarriages later...still no baby :( But, as your previous posts have shown God has His own plans and His own schedule for our future babies. I cannot wait to hear about the changes and growth of your two beautiful babies. God has definately blessed you guys and I know He will continue to bless you with many many wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete