They're here!!!! Our precious, miracle babies were born on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 at 35 weeks 6 days. Logan Michael was 4 lbs 13 oz and 17 1/2 inches long. Paige Elise was 5 lbs 1.8 oz and 17 1/2 inches long. They were delivered via c-section at 4:25 pm (Logan) and at 4:26 pm (Paige). We are all doing great and we were released from the hospital this afternoon. I will post a more detailed birth story soon, but for now here are some pictures of our sweet little babies! I could just eat them they are SO cute!!!
Paige on the left, Logan on the right









Congratulations on the arrival of your little ones!! So glad to hear everyone is well = )
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! They're beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteCOngrats Momma! I'm so glad everyone is doing great!!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
Oh my gosh! I 'm so excited for you guys. What precious little babies. Yay! It's been a long wait...enjoy the little miracles in your arms! Yay!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Mama! They are beautiful!
ReplyDeletecongratulations they are just gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThey are so beautiful! My son was born a minute before my daughter too! Can't wait to see more photos! ENJOY EVERY MINUTE! They grow up way too fast I am finding!
ReplyDeleteSO happy for you! Love the pics!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the new Yerkes family of 4! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for the pics!
We can't wait to read their birth story soon :)
Best wishes to you from the Socha Family!
So exciting! Congratulations!! I trust all of you are doing well since you have been released - great!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! That is such exciting news. Enjoy your little miracles.
ReplyDeleteSomehow I missed this post till today!!! YEAH, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Praying for a quick recovery for you and some precious time with those CUTE babies God has blessed you with!!
ReplyDeleteWow! How wonderful! Congratulations! It sounds like everything must be ok since you were sent home. wooohooo! What an answer to prayers.
ReplyDelete