Your Paige looks so similar to my Audrey (except Audrey's hair is lighter). They are perfect, Courtney! I am so glad they are both home. Praying that you are slowly getting adjusted! Those first three months are so hard, but you will be a pro in no time at all!
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
Welcome to our blog! Chris and I have been married for almost 6 years. We have two precious one year old twins, a dog and two cats. This blog was created to document our journey as we ventured into the world of IVF. We are excited to continue documenting the journey of parenthood and all of the blessings God has brought us!
Adorable!
ReplyDeletethey're precious Courtney!!!
ReplyDeleteSo CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteToo Sweet!!! They are ADORABLE!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful babes!!
ReplyDeleteThey are adorable!!! SO happy that you are all home! xo
ReplyDeleteYour Paige looks so similar to my Audrey (except Audrey's hair is lighter).
ReplyDeleteThey are perfect, Courtney! I am so glad they are both home. Praying that you are slowly getting adjusted! Those first three months are so hard, but you will be a pro in no time at all!