Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Update on Logan

Thank you so much for all of your thoughts and prayers! Keep them coming! Thankfully Logan had a much better day yesterday. He was taken off of the CPAP machine yesterday morning and they took him off the warmer yesterday afternoon. He started bottle feeds yesterday and we got to hold him and feed him last night! I can't even tell you how amazing it was to get to hold our little man. He was so sick on Monday and going downhill quickly. It's amazing how much can change in less than 24 hours. When we left last night everything was still going well. They're going to bump his feeding amount up today and we should have the final results back from the blood cultures today. As I was told by several people, no news is good news at TCH. So, we're hoping that this was just an episode of him dropping his temp because he is so little and still premature. It's definitely scary that this can happen, but it could be so much worse too. We're hoping for another encouraging day for him today. I'll keep you updated.

6 comments:

  1. So glad to hear things are going in a positive direction!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thank goodness. I've been thinking a lot about you and Logan. Sending healing thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so happy my friend. Still keeping you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear he is better. It must be so scary to see that happening to your sweet little baby. Take care of yourselves too and I hope it's all smooth sailing from here!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Courtney, I'm so glad things are improving. Hoping he is all better VERY soon!

    ReplyDelete