Thank you again to everyone for all of the thoughts and prayers for our little man. He's coming home today!!!! We're so excited that our little family will be back together again! Logan is doing really well. He looks SO much better than he did last Monday. All of his tests have come back negative, so he either did pick up some sort of virus that wasn't detected or it was just due to him being premature and under 5 lbs. Thankfully if it was a virus of some sort it would have run it's course by now and he was on three different antibiotics last week to knock out anything bacterial that might have been going on.
This past week has absolutely been one of the hardest weeks of my life. On top of Logan being in the hospital, Chris came down with strep throat Friday evening. Superb! He is much better now thanks to the high-powered antibiotics they gave him and it looks as though Paige and I have managed to escape the germs. My emotions were all over the place last week. Many times I found myself wanting to curl up in a ball somewhere and hide until this was all over. All our prayers were answered, though. God pulled Chris and I through and our little guy is better and coming home. I'm going to try my best to keep up with blogging now that our whole family will be home. Hopefully once I get into a routine I'll be able to squeeze in a few minutes to post pics and update everyone. We'll see how that goes!










Super happy to hear Logan's doing better and coming home!! Praying for you and dh as you transition to a fam of 4!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you that he is coming home!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy that your family is back together again. I can't imagine going through one home and one not- I am so glad that we didn't have to go through that.
ReplyDeleteHappy 2nd Homecoming, Logan! I am so happy for your family!
ReplyDeleteWell done little man!! Let's hope it's going to be a plane sail from here on! Love, Fran
ReplyDeleteYay!! So glad he is coming home!! Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! So glad he'll be home where he belongs!
ReplyDeleteYay! Terrific news. Post some new pictures soon.
ReplyDeleteSo happy for your little family! i know you are very excited! Enjoy those sweet little ones.
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord for healing, what great news!
ReplyDeleteCourt we are all dying for just a couple of close up pics!
ReplyDeleteSending prayers and hugs your way!
ReplyDelete