I don't have any news yet. I'm just plugging along this week trying to get through this torturous 2ww. Today we're at 5dpt (5 days past transfer) and I'm refusing to google anything and trying really hard not to read too much into my body and things I'm feeling right now. I'm still on progesterone and estradiol so who knows if what I'm feeling is due to the meds or to something else. Only time will tell!
I'm trying to stay positive, stay faithful and just relax. Stress won't help anything, no matter what is or isn't going on with my body right now. I'm just so ready for this weekend to be here so that we can get some things done and gear up for the week ahead. I feel like my emotions are all over the place right now. Saturday through Monday I was really positive and hopeful, but yesterday evening I started thinking about how I would deal with everything if this cycle didn't work. Those are not fun thoughts and immediately I just prayed that God would remind me to leave this in His hands because it is completely out of my control. I can't do or say anything to change the outcome.
I'm having another blah day. Maybe it's because I don't feel so great today or maybe it's because I'm still having a hard time not thinking about what the outcome will be. After today we will have 5 days down and only 9 more to go in this 2ww. I hope I still have my sanity at the end of this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









I totally get what you are writing about.. I am not feeling anything yet, but the embryologist said that is normal.. I also thought about what if i have to do this again.. also trying not to google anything.. because that just makes it worse... I go back on the 5th for the test and each day is just dragging by! Keep me posted!
ReplyDeleteRathi
Hang in there. Are you going to POAS? Waiting 14 days post transfer seems like torture. I say POAS at 9dp your 5dt. :)
ReplyDeleteI totally understand that gut-wrenching fear of the IVF BFN. By 14 "dpo" you should have plently of Hcg for it to show, though. My advice: see how you feel and if you are feeling it, do it. That is what worked for me.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, so exciting! Praying for a BFP, and the patience to get through the next 9 days!!
ReplyDeleteHang in there, Courtney. The 2ww is really, really hard. And definitely don't try to read too much into what your body is doing right now. I'm 6 1/2 weeks along and am yet to have a pregnancy symptom! Remember "In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps" (Proverbs 16:9) As you say, God is in control!
ReplyDeleteKeep hanging on...I know the 2ww is dreadful.
ReplyDeleteAlso, there's an award for you on my blog!