We found out from Dr. G's office this morning that our embryo transfer is still scheduled for this Friday at 12:00. I'm so excited and nervous. The embryologist told the nurse that they're all still dividing and progressing as they should be. Chris and I were both so relieved to know that our 6 little miracles are still plugging along in the lab. Grow little embies grow!!
I can't even tell you how worried we've been about them since Monday night. Last night was pure torture. We won't get another update until Friday when we get to the IVF lab so needless to say it's going to be torture for today and tomorrow too. Chris and I both woke up around 3:00 this morning and couldn't go back to sleep for awhile because we were so worried and nervous about how our little miracles were doing. I don't think I'm getting any better at this waiting game!
I told Chris last night that I think it is highly unfair that I look like I'm pregnant (still bloated from the shots and the egg retrieval) and I've felt like I'm pregnant the last few days too, but I'm NOT pregnant yet. I make frequent visits to the bathroom, I've felt these pains in my stomach the last two days and I've been a little nauseous. (I've had a few other side effects as well but since my brother-in-laws read this blog I won't go into anymore details!) :-) All of these are side effects of the Prometrium (a form of progesterone) that I have to take twice a day. I sure hope my body gets used to this medicine soon. I won't be able to stop taking it any time soon. As long as it's doing what it's supposed to, though, it is worth it.
I'll update again on Friday after our retrieval. Please continue to pray for our 6 little embies. I really hope they all make it to Friday so that we can use 2 and freeze the other 4!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Stoppin' by for the first time via ICLW.
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to wish you TONS of luck! I'll be praying for your precious embies!
- Meg
p.s. Your fur babies are too cute! Oh....and so are you and DH. =)
Great news about your six embies! Just to forewarn you- waiting the days AFTER the transfer are going to be worse than this week. So hang in there!
ReplyDeleteGreat news! Will continue to pray and follow your journey!
ReplyDelete*The Owens' Crew*
Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)
ReplyDeleteI hope the rest of the week flies by for you! I will be praying for you and for your precious little embies. (BTW - love the pics of Bailey, Charlie, & Sweetpea - so cute!!)
Happy ICLW!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on Friday! I hope all goes well and you start feeling symptoms that aren't related to the medicine. I'm praying for you and sending you lots of good juju!
*HUGS*
hi, I am visiting from ICLW...No. 50 to say hello and to check out your blog.
ReplyDeletehope Friday flies for you too. I remember waiting and waiting for those phone calls about my embies ...who are now fighting in the lounge room.
Goodluck for transfer!
My Little Drummer Boys
I'm so happy for you! Can't wait for Friday!!
ReplyDeleteDear Courtney, all the very best for the Embryo Transfer. I totally understand what you say about the bloating..and I hope that you get your miracle pregnancy and beautiful babies! Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteICLW
YEAH!!! I am glad they are still going well! I am excited to follow you on this journey!! Thank you for the sweet words on my blog. You are very very sweet. I appreciate it. {{HUGS}} back!
ReplyDeleteHere from ICLW...
ReplyDeleteYeah, that extra belly bulge from the meds is totally annoying.
Best of luck with the transfer tomorrow!
This is all REALLY great news (well, minus the symptoms!). The waiting really is the worst but Friday will be here in just a few hours. I'm keeping you in my prayers during your ET!!!!!! So exciting!
ReplyDeleteYeah for the embabies progress! Will be thinking of your transfer today and hoping all is awesome! Progesterone sucks, i just despise it! - ICLW
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your update later today.. I totally understand the bloated feeling.. Praying for you guys!!!!
ReplyDeleteRathi
I'm saying a prayer for your little embies!! I hope the bloat disappears soon and you gain a little heartbeat!!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!!
~ICLW~