The update today is...my new cycle finally started yesterday!!! Wow, it took 47 days. I guess my body just needed a little more time to rest and prepare for this next IVF cycle. I spoke with the nurse at Dr. G's office this morning and they are calling in the prescription for me to start birth control pills again today. The IVF coordinator is supposed to call me back to let me know what our treatment plan will be. I won't know how long I'll have to take the BCPs until I speak with her. I hope she calls soon, she's already on my bad list from the last time around.
It feels good to be moving forward again. I told Chris yesterday that part of me is excited and the other part of me is nervous about it failing again. I want to stay positive, but I also need to guard my heart. I am going to try very hard this time not to get too excited from any one appointment or procedure this time. As we know all too well...there are no guarantees.
Thanks for all the well wishes, prayers and crossed fingers for my cycle to start! Hopefully I'll have another update soon this week once I hear back from the IVF coordinator.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









I'm thinking of you!! Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteYeah, Courtney! I'm praying for you.
ReplyDeleteHello Lovely.
ReplyDeleteI have an award for you over on my blog!
x
Sass