Let me just start by saying that I forgot this oh so important rule during my acupuncture appointment yesterday. Oops! Normally, I am perfectly comfortable and able to lay there without moving. However, yesterday I felt the need to move my right leg just a smidge in order to be more comfortable. BIG MISTAKE! Once the needles are in...DON'T MOVE. :-) As soon as I lifted my leg up to move it over a little bit I felt this sharp, shooting pain all the way up the left side of my right calf. Apparently, once the needles are in if you move then all your muscles tense up around where the needles are inserted. I will definitely not make that mistake again. :-)
Today was a fun day at work. My bosses just started planning monthly events for the staff. Last month we worked a half day and then went to the Astro's game. Today was our monthly event for September and my bosses took us to The Cheesecake Factory for lunch and then we were each given a $100 gift card and 1 hour to go shopping in The Galleria after lunch. If you ask me, that was the BEST staff event ever!!
Last night was the last dose of the Promet.rium. I really hope that my new cycle starts soon so that we can start moving forward with IVF #2. Keep your fingers crossed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Very cool- My brother is the warehouse Manager for the Costco at Galleria- small world!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your next cycle.
Fingers, toes, eyes...everything is crossed for you!
ReplyDeleteSass
:)
What a super employee gathering!! Who doesn't want to spend an afternoon at The Cheesecake Factory and shopping instead of work!! Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteICLW
Can I come work at your job? :)
ReplyDeleteSEE???? I told you not to move! And just think what would have happened had you just fallen asleep and rolled over??? Uh, please tell me they were able to fix everything with your leg...
ReplyDeleteDang. I want to work at YOUR job. :)
ReplyDeleteI totally know what you mean about the movement- one time I was just about to fall sleep during acupunture and my leg did that jerking movement that sometimes happens when you are almost asleep- OMG, that HURT for the rest of the session.
Whoa! That sounds like an AWESOME staff event. I'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stoppin by my blog!
ReplyDeleteFred and Ted, lol, I loved that book! I'm a huge dr. seuss fan! I'm praying that your 2nd IVF is successful and you can start renovating your babies room (or have you done that already?)
I'm going to start acupuncture soon, so thank you so much for the tip! Ouch!
P.S. I wan to work with you, lol!
babyparamore.blogspot.com
Ouch, I will definitely remember not to move if I go in for an acupuncture appointment.
ReplyDeleteAnd, you are right. That was the best staff event ever.
I've never done acupuncture before - I'll have to keep in mind not to move at all!! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your new cycle!
ICLW
You must have an awesome boss!! I love the cheesecake factory.
ReplyDeleteGood luck next cycle!
ICLW
I also made the mistake of moving at my last acupuncture appt...I only moved my finger and I thought my arm was going to fall off. Best to fall asleep if you can! Good luck with everything!
ReplyDelete