Yay for college football!! I love this time of year...college football, the start of fall, (I would say fall weather but I live in TX and don't know what that feels like) :-) and my birthday is in a few months. But, this year I'm turning 29 and will have to dread my next birthday all year...the dreaded 30! Let's just not mention that number again, ok? I also love 3 day weekends and all the great sales that go along with them!
On another note, I had my first acupuncture appointment this past Thursday. I think it went really well and it wasn't painful or uncomfortable at all. I sure hope it helps because it is not cheap. If nothing else, maybe it will at least be a great source of stress relief for me during our second IVF cycle. I should be starting the birth control pills again in a week or so and then we'll be full speed ahead again!
That's about all I have...boring, I know. I hope everyone enjoys their Labor Day Weekend and the start of college football!
WRECK 'EM TECH AND ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Awwww....thanks! (from Phil) :O) And, please shut it about your birthday. I'M the one who is reaching the dreaded number! Remember how old 40 year olds are? :O)
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked the acupuncture! I'm still going, although I'm having a hard time justifying the cost, but it is just so darn nice and I KNOW it helps me with my stress and general well-being.
ReplyDeleteAnd um... I will be turning 30 in exactly 22 days. At least you get a whole year longer to get to that point. :)