I called Dr. G's office this morning to get an update on our embryos. The first thing she told me was that we had picked up an extra fertilized embryo. So we now have a total of 9 embryos that are growing at various cell stages. The embryologist will not look at them again until tomorrow before our transfer. Please pray that we have two, excellent quality blasts tomorrow and that we have a few that are able to be frozen for future use as well. I will have an acupuncture appointment tomorrow before the transfer. I'm hoping that the treatment will help me to relax and will prepare my uterus to receive the embryos.
Thanks again for all the love, support and comments! I'll update again tomorrow after our transfer!









Good news! I really hope your ET goes fabulous, and that your embryos are doing super!!
ReplyDeleteWhat great news! I can't wait to hear about the 9 little ones tomorrow! I pray that you get two beautiful transfers and a few frozen bubs for next time! :)
ReplyDeletebabyparamore.blogspot.com
Praying that everything goes well tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteThat's great news! I can't wait to hear about your ET!
ReplyDeletePraying, and hoping, and wishing and crossing everything that this is your time! Things sound soooo good!
ReplyDelete