Yesterday's procedure went really well. It was horribly uncomfortable, but thankfully it only lasted about 5 minutes. Dr. H said that my uterus looked great and my ultrasound showed that my ovaries are doing exactly what they need to at this point in my cycle. They explained every little step to me yesterday and made sure that I was comfortable and relaxed. I am such a detail person so this was much appreciated! Afterwards, I met with Dr. H in his office to discuss everything and to come up with a tentative schedule for this cycle. I also got to meet our nurse for this cycle. She was SO nice! She likes to correspond through email alot which thrilled me. I also had the pleasure of meeting another nurse, Denise. She is the sister-in-law of our pastor's wife, Laura. What a small world! I found out from Laura on Sunday that her SIL worked there, so Laura contacted her and let her know that I was coming in yesterday. Dr. H thought it was cool that I had a connection there. He would have assigned her as our nurse, but he said that she is the nurse for patients while they're waiting to be assigned to one of the other nurses.
We have our next appt. with our nurse this coming Monday so that we can go over all the paperwork, sign it and order our meds. My next appt. with Dr. H will be on Feb. 4th to scan my ovaries and make sure that they are nice and quiet.
I can't believe that we are almost half way through January! February is going to be here before we know it!









I am going in tommorrow to talk to my RE about starting meds for IVF. Reading through your blog has been a helpful overview, though I'm sorry it hasn't happened yet. I hope you can give me some encouragement and advise along the way. Will be following your journey.
ReplyDeleteI am soooo glad the appointment went well. It sounds like you are at the perfect practice. I'll continue to pray for you.
ReplyDeleteSo glad your appointment went well and how wonderful to have a connection to the office!! So glad you are taking this direction with your journey and hoping all your dreams soon come true!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I love your new Dr. too. =) There are too many positive "signs" to ignore. February is almost heeeere!
ReplyDeleteTears in my eyes! I'm sooooo happy that you are having such a great experience with this new doctor! Yay : )
ReplyDeleteCourtney,
ReplyDeleteThat is GREAT news! Wow! How exciting!!! I'm so happy things are working out so wonderfully. Congrats! xoxoxoxo
~Michelle
Best of luck to you for your cycle next month!!
ReplyDelete