I had my first injection tonight for IVF #3. It was 10 units of Lup.ron and then I also had to start taking the Dexameth.asone tonight as well. I'm hoping that my body tolerates the Lupr.on. I've heard that some people have gotten really bad headaches from it and I'm already prone to migraines. YUCK! Let's hope the migraines don't find me. I've managed to keep them away for a good while now. I'm hoping that the acupuncture will also help to keep the headaches away. I start back with my first acupuncture appt on Wednesday. YAY!
That's about all I have for now. Thanks again for all your continued support and prayers! I hope everyone has a great week!










wishing for a great outcome ;)
ReplyDeleteICLW hugs!
Stay away headaches!!! I hope you enjoy the acupuncture as much as I did. I wish I could keep going, it made me feel so much better overall.
ReplyDelete1 shot down! =) I'll be hoping that those meanie headaches stay far, far away.
ReplyDeleteGo Courtney, go! Hope this is a lucky cycle for you!! And that the headaches stay away. I love your "count your blessings" button :-)
ReplyDeleteFollowing! (And happy ICLW week)
Hey! Good luck for this cycle! I hope you don't have the bad reactions either, and that the acupuncture helps too. Sending some sticky baby dust!!
ReplyDelete~ICLW
I had no headaches at all so I hope you don't either. :) I'm sure praying for you!!
ReplyDeleteWoooo hooooooo for getting started. Good luck to you! Thinking lots of follie growing thoughts for you.
ReplyDelete*ICLW*
I am prone to headaches too and never had any issues with Lupron. Hope the same holds true for you! Take care! Glad to hear that things are underway.
ReplyDeleteHoping for a good cycle for you!
ReplyDeleteHoping for a wonderful cycle for you.
ReplyDeleteSo glad to have found your blog, while stopping by for an ICLW visit...
No. 36: the unfair struggle (mfi, speedskating, weight loss)
Well done petal!! Make sure you drink plenty, it seems the way to go for lessening side effects. Love, Fran
ReplyDeleteYou have a few nights of injections under your belt now. I hope the meds are starting to treat you better. Drink lots of water!
ReplyDeleteGood luck.... I hope this will be your cycle!
ReplyDeleteI'm waiting for my dr. to call to see if I can start my first injection tonight. I haven't posted yet because I don't know yet. If I do, I'll be right behind you a couple days!
ReplyDelete